Want to learn more about my new testing and conversion rate optimization book called ‘Website Optimization: An Hour a Day‘? Lucky for you, to give you a great taster, I’m giving away the first chapter of the book in PDF format for free. I must be crazy right?
In this free PDF you also get the great foreword by Bryan Eisenberg (expert tester and online marketer), the table of contents and introduction pages.
Chapter 1 is called ‘Setting the Website Optimization Scene’ and contains:
- An introduction to website optimization, the importance of doing it, and the four keys to success.
- A history of website optimization (and the dot-com bubble bursting).
- The differences between website optimization and landing page optimization, conversion rate optimization and A/B testing.
- The difference between website optimization and SEO (and many people still get this confused…)
How to Get Chap #1 and Bryan Eisenberg’s Foreword Free:
- Follow me on Twitter
- After following me, you’ll get a direct tweet on Twitter from me with a link to download the PDF. This automated direct tweet comes within a day.
Oh, and if you are already following me, ping me on Twitter and I will DM you the link to receive it. And if you aren’t on Twitter, add a comment below and I will email it to you.
Hope you enjoy reading Chapter 1 and Bryan’s foreword!