Conversion Conference in San Francisco wrapped up yesterday, and it really was a fantastic conference – full of great best practices and new tools to help optimize your website and improve your conversion rates. Even more people went this year than last year – about 20% more! Definitely worth going to if you haven’t been yet.
Anyway, continuing on from my best of Day 1 post yesterday, here are the best tweets from Conversion Conference Day 2:
- BrianHarnish: You’ve gotta be able to tell the story with data! – Tom Davenport
- ConversionConf: Make a why shop with us page. Tell folks there’s no risk shopping with you, says @robsnell
- ConversionConf: FUDS – Fears, uncertainties and doubts. You need to address each of these to make the online sale
- @gregoryng: Truth “There are more important decisions than the color of a button” #ConvCon
- @awebmistress: If someone asks about best button color again I will go postal #convcon
- gregoryng: Love that @RicDragon advocates wireframing. Its a lost art and great way to get ideas down quickly.
- @ConversionConf: Check out http://bit.ly/fOrQyx, Visitor Centric – free online #cro community, resources, forum etc. Thx Todd Barrs for the tip
- premes: Don’t just run your tv spot on your web site, it’s lazy. use video to close the deal
- @Raquel Hirsch The secret sauce of conversion testing is – Creating hypothesis that are a actually worth testing
- ajsedlak: Value proposition is most important element of page and must work in less than 3 seconds @raquelhirsch
- ConversionConf: Do NOT land people on your Facebook wall page. Hold back some content until folks like you
Also, here are the top tweeters at the conference so that you can follow the best: