Best of Rich Page: Website Optimizer 2012!Last updated |
Happy New Year! Hopefully 2012 was a great year for you (and your online business)! It certainly was amazing for me – in April my co-author book with Tim Ash was released (Landing Page Optimization 2nd Edition) and then in May my very own book launched (Website Optimization: An Hour a Day).
To help give you a great kickstart in the new year for helping test and optimize your website and its conversion rates, I have put together a list of my best and most popular content from my website in 2012. Enjoy!
- The ultimate guide to conversion rate optimization – very popular, and great for beginners and experts; covering tips, advice, resources and more.
- 10 website optimization mistakes that kill your conversion rates – how many of these website mistakes are you making without knowing?
- The definitive website testing and optimization best practice checklist – great for helping you understand if you are doing a great job of testing.
- How to optimize Homepage content sliders to increase conversions – this is definitely a hot topic in the online world – this will help inspire you.
- Which low cost testing tool? Google Content Experiments Vs. Visual Website Optimizer Vs. Optimizely – a handy comparison of low cost tools.
- How to better captivate and engage your homepage visitors (in less than 5 seconds) – give some more love to your homepage visitors!
Hopefully you find these very interesting and useful. Feel free to comment with your favorite testing and optimization articles in 2012 from across the web too. And here’s to an even better and more prosperous 2013!