Top 10 Things You Might Not Know About My Book!Last updated |
My book, ‘Website Optimization: An Hour a Day’ has now been out 3 months – I thought it’s time that I reveal some things that you may not realize or know about it already!
- It’s not a book about SEO – its about website conversion and testing!
- The intro features ‘The Rise of Website Optimization: The Aftermath of The Dotcom Bubble Bursting’
- It already has 17 reviews on Amazon.com, averaging 4.5 stars out of 5!
- It features over 75 different tools to help test and optimize your website
- The great foreword is written by expert online marketing, Bryan Eisenberg
- It has sections on testing and optimizing your email campaigns too
- It’s great for anyone in web design, not just for those in online marketing, web analytics and testing
- It’s not just for retail websites – it covers all other major types of websites like media and lead gen
- Linda Bustos (fantastic author of Get Elastic blog) was the technical editor for it
- You don’t have to spend an hour a day reading it!
And the great news is that right now it’s on sale on Amazon.com – usually it’s $29.95, now it’s just $20.95! Have you got your copy yet?