Just launched: My long awaited new website design (and a contest)!Last updated |
It’s finally live – my long awaited website redesign of rich-page.com! And you can win a website conversion review to help celebrate the launch!
It’s been many months in the making, and is long overdue. As you can see I’ve modernized the look, and ‘baked-in’ many conversion rate optimization best practices for blogs and service websites.
Here are some of the biggest changes in my redesign:
- Fully responsive to look great and highly usable on any screen resolution or mobile device.
- Brand new homepage, focused on my offerings, rather than just showing latest articles.
- Sticky header navigation that changes when you scroll to focus on key pages.
- Sticky side bar content to remove wasted white space when scrolling.
- A new ‘start here’ page and a new conversion rate optimization services page.
- A new ‘social share’ bar that only shows share numbers when more than 10 shares happen.
And a huge shout out to my web designer – Jose Manuel Arellanes. Couldn’t have done it without him!
Win a 60 minute live website conversion review
To celebrate the launch of the newly improved website, I’m offering a 60 minute conversion review to a lucky winner. To stand a chance of winning, simply comment below mentioning your favorite website redesign, and the reasons you love it. I will announce the winner at the end of the month. Good luck!
And to get you started and inspire you, here’s a few of my favorite recent website redesigns:
I look forward to seeing your comments about my redesign (dont be shy!), and your favorite redesigns. Thanks and good luck!